Strategy Guide Ep. 2 Strategy Guide Ep. 2

Pure Excellenxe

Yes, At Age 10 during summer vacation I did Beat that Satanic Cartridge. My computer was down and so was my snes, So I loaded up the old school Nes. I saw all of my ordinary cartrides, but one I had only seen once before, ghouls and goblins. I loaded it up, Death within 45 seconds. 10 hours, and a case of coke later. I had beaten it. Rejoice me Chimps!

Needle responds:

Congrats on a most impressive victory!

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Wow

That was awesome! By far some of the best stuff on Newgrounds.

Tekno's Madness Tribute Tekno's Madness Tribute

Good stuff

I liked alot of it better than I did the original one.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Most awesome.

So, i've played the game for a couple of hours now.
Its extremely entertaining/addictive.
I've made about 9 characters, but this one is the most fun:

2E2P372W.E.2.6.1.B.1.B.1.2.3.E.9.9.15JGL.1BO9R.88YP.2Q19.9D
1BK.1BGV.1BG6.498H5.14V1B.9.1MKQB.2.1.498H5.4.1.498H5.7.SH.1
.3.23.5.6BL.23.23.UNDEFINED.UNDEFINED.1R.2M.TRU

Also, every once in a while while fighting someone with devil wings, they'll just go crazy and use their power to kill themselves repeatedly. It also happened to me once when using devil wings. You kinda just lose control and kill yourself.
Other than that, mad props.

Christmas Dressup! Christmas Dressup!

Meh

It was alright. Their needs to be more variety in clothes, and damn but does santa need to shave that beard, Its takin over his whole face.

Create-A-Snowman 2.0 Create-A-Snowman 2.0

Good one

It was pretty good. Clever idea, and good graphics. Definately one of the better "dress up" games. Your screen kind of gets a bet cluttered though, after a while.

JunkiemanLogan responds:

I have a new space saving secret that I'll use if I ever make another dress up game. I don't really want to make these type of games my thing though... I have bigger plans.