Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Most awesome.

So, i've played the game for a couple of hours now.
Its extremely entertaining/addictive.
I've made about 9 characters, but this one is the most fun:

2E2P372W.E.2.6.1.B.1.B.1.2.3.E.9.9.15JGL.1BO9R.88YP.2Q19.9D
1BK.1BGV.1BG6.498H5.14V1B.9.1MKQB.2.1.498H5.4.1.498H5.7.SH.1
.3.23.5.6BL.23.23.UNDEFINED.UNDEFINED.1R.2M.TRU

Also, every once in a while while fighting someone with devil wings, they'll just go crazy and use their power to kill themselves repeatedly. It also happened to me once when using devil wings. You kinda just lose control and kill yourself.
Other than that, mad props.

Christmas Dressup! Christmas Dressup!

Meh

It was alright. Their needs to be more variety in clothes, and damn but does santa need to shave that beard, Its takin over his whole face.

Create-A-Snowman 2.0 Create-A-Snowman 2.0

Good one

It was pretty good. Clever idea, and good graphics. Definately one of the better "dress up" games. Your screen kind of gets a bet cluttered though, after a while.

JunkiemanLogan responds:

I have a new space saving secret that I'll use if I ever make another dress up game. I don't really want to make these type of games my thing though... I have bigger plans.

Seinfeld Sound Board Seinfeld Sound Board

I love seinfeld

Finally a board about seinfeld. I love that show. Thanks for it keep up the good work.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Best summed up in one word

Masterpeice.

Turkey Trouble FULL Turkey Trouble FULL

Bit late?

It was a bit late for thanksgiving, but rocked none the less. The graphics were awesome, and the story line was pretty funny.

mayoking responds:

well V1 was out before thanksgiving, its just in the full i worked out some bugs and put it appropriate music.

also added 1 more stage

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

HA, I LOVE this game. This is now my new favorite Game on Newgrounds. You are bloody Brilliant Man, keep up the AMAZING work.