Strategy Guide Ep. 2 Strategy Guide Ep. 2

Pure Excellenxe

Yes, At Age 10 during summer vacation I did Beat that Satanic Cartridge. My computer was down and so was my snes, So I loaded up the old school Nes. I saw all of my ordinary cartrides, but one I had only seen once before, ghouls and goblins. I loaded it up, Death within 45 seconds. 10 hours, and a case of coke later. I had beaten it. Rejoice me Chimps!

Needle responds:

Congrats on a most impressive victory!

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Wow

That was awesome! By far some of the best stuff on Newgrounds.

Tekno's Madness Tribute Tekno's Madness Tribute

Good stuff

I liked alot of it better than I did the original one.

RazzleberryClocks Revenge RazzleberryClocks Revenge

Good stuff man

Graphics were awesome, and the music fit well too. The fight scene was the best i've seen done with clocks. And a story to boot, lol. Good job, man. Keep up the good work.

Gravity¹³ Gravity¹³

Good one

Good graphics, good idea, well executed. I feel sorry for the red guy; poor bastard was the only one who saw it coming.

A Pie Christmas A Pie Christmas

Lmao

Totally unexpected, good job.

MOLESTER! MOLESTER!

Lmao

That was awesome. It was wrong in so many ways. the whole comic-booky feel was pretty cool too.

TwelveOhSix2003 TwelveOhSix2003

Ouch

That was pretty bad. The graphics need a little work, and the sound made my ears bleed. The idea of sticking three animations togeather was good, but it was still kind of lacking.

numbers responds:

Thanks for not being a jackass and actually writing a constructive review ^_^

Kasou-Kin Prototype Kasou-Kin Prototype

Pretty bad

Just another bland stick movie. If your going to do sticks, use some creativity, backgrounds and better and/or more sounds.

Ninja Movie Ninja Movie

Eh...

That was pretty bad. The animation was really choppy. The music was good though, Ill give you that. It was obvious that SOME effort was put into it though. Just try a little harder next time.